Mabuhay! This is Civil Service Commission Regional Office III Official FB Page on Examination Fee Refund for the Cancelled March 15, 2020 CSE – PPT.
All CSCRO3 Registered Examinees of the Cancelled March 15, 2020 CSE-PPT can avail of the Examination Fee Refund at any of our Field Offices and Regional Office IN PERSON or VIA ONLINE starting June 1, 2021 (Tuesday) to December 22, 2021 only.
It is encouraged that examinees file their Request for Refund Form where the exam application was originally filed.
Here are the steps in claiming the refund:
1. Book your appointment via the Picktime Schedule of the particular Field or Regional Office where the application was originally filed. Links are listed below.
2. Select the mode of claiming the exam fee refund: IN PERSON or VIA ONLINE.
- If mode of claiming is IN PERSON, please make sure to appear at the concerned field/regional office on the scheduled date bringing all the required documents.
- If VIA ONLINE, kindly scan and send all the required documents to the email address of the concerned field/regional office on the scheduled date.
Refundees are advised to avoid going to the CSC RO/FO without a confirmed appointment/schedule or without advance notice.
Below are the directory of the Field Offices and Regional Office together with the requirements for the refund:
Picktime Schedule Link (Booking of Appointment)
FO – AURORA
FO - BATAAN
0960-823-1445 / 047-237-9523
FO - BULACAN
FO - NUEVA ECIJA
FO – PAMPANGA
FO – TARLAC
FO – ZAMBALES
Requirements for the Examination Fee Refund
1) Accomplished Request for Refund Form (RRF) (Available for Download at www.csc.gov.ph
2) Original and Photocopy of valid I.D.
When refund is through an authorized representative, the RRF shall be accomplished by Refundee and submitted by the representative on the schedule of his/her appointment for refund to the RO/FO where the examinee originally filed his/her examination. The following documents shall be submitted by the representative.
2. Authorization letter (available for download in the CSC website/RO website);
3. Photocopy of valid ID of the Refundee duly signed by the Refundee;
4. Original and photocopy of the valid ID of the representative.
For deceased registered examinee/refundee, the immediate family member can claim the refund of examination fee by presenting the following documents:
1) Duly filled-out Request Refund Form with notation “deceased” after the name of registered examinee;
2) Original and photocopy of valid ID of the deceased;
4) Original and photocopy of valid ID of the immediate family member claiming the refund.
Examinees can also file their claim for refund through Conduit CSC RO/FO (where the examinee’s present place of residence or work is nearest)
Procedures in claiming the refund through conduit CSCRO/FO:
1. The Refundee shall write (by mail, courier, fax, or email) the CSC RO concerned, which has jurisdiction over the place where the examinee filed his/her application to request that his/her refund will be claimed in a specific RO/FO nearest his/her residence or place of work.
Refundee may verify first with the CSC RO as to the most appropriate mode (e.g. mail, courier, fax, email) for sending the letter.
Together with the letter, he/she shall also submit the RRF and scanned copy of his/her valid ID.
2. Upon receipt of the request, the Authorized/Concerned CSC RO verifies the Refundee’s data from the List of Registered Examinees as to his/her name, birthday, birthplace and home address.
3. Once verified and approved for release of refund, the Authorized/Concerned CSC RO sends a written notice/advisory (through mail, courier, fax, or e-mail) to the Refundee that he/she can proceed to the CSC RO/FO nearest to his/her place of residence/work copy furnished the conduit CSC RO official email created for the purpose. The Authorized/Concerned RO shall also transfer the fund to the account of the conduit RO.
4. The Refundee shall present the notice/advisory to the nearest or conduit RO/FO together with duly filled-out RRF and original and photocopy of valid I.D.
5. The RO/FO shall attach the notice/advisory to the Refundee’s RRF and process the release of refund.
1. Fill out RRF and scan the filled-out form
2. Scan or take a clear photo of front and back sides of any valid government issued ID
3. Send the scanned copy of RRF and ID to the authorized/concerned RO/FO via email. Sending through the CSC RO’s Facebook Page or Messenger account is discouraged for possibility of personal data breach.
4. The concerned RO/FO will validate the documents and process the refund
5. The RO/FO shall notify the Refundees as to when the refund will be released through the payment facility, he/she indicated on the RRF.
6. For deceased registered examinee/refundee, the immediate family member can claim the refund of examination fee by scanning and submitting to authorized/concerned RO the following documents:
1) Dully filled out RRF with notation “deceased” after the
name of registered examinee;
2) Valid I.D. of the deceased; 3) Death Certificate; 4) Valid ID
of immediate family member claiming the refund.
CSC collects personal data for the purpose of processing your refund request. CSC will not reveal any of your personal or sensitive personal information to any other person or entity at any time except pursuant to an order of the court of competent jurisdiction, those explicitly allowed by law, or those instances where we need to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights against fraud and/or mitigation of risks and damages. As soon as the indicated purpose for the collection is served, we will take necessary steps to destroy, de-identify, or delete your information.
We are committed to handle and protect your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its implementing rules and regulations, issuance of the National Privacy Commission, and CSC’s own internal policies on data protection and security.